Season Class DescriptionHide
For all yoga levels
Yoga for pregnancy. The course is in English, but Danish speakers are welcome as well, and can get some explanations in Danish as needed.
Six Tuesdays for 750 DKK.
No drop-ins. Sign-up for full course only.
(if the course has started, you can sign-up for the remaining times for a reduced price. NOW one time for 125 kr)
Prenatal yoga is one of the best things that you can do for yourself, as well as your growing baby.
Prenatal yoga includes yoga flow designed for pregnant woman, breath techniques, special position preparing for birth, relaxation and meditation.
All participants receives yoga homework to practice prenatal yoga at home.
During the class is a time for sharing and cup of tea :)
Benefits of prenatal yoga:
• strengthens your hips, back, arms, legs and shoulders
• teaches you how to breath correctly
• increases your energy
• relieves tension of your back, hips, chest, neck and shoulders
• calms your nervous system
• prepares you for labor
• deeper connection with your baby
• quickens postpartum recovery
• improves sleep
• a great way to meet other expecting moms
We advice to rest during the first trimester and start yoga in the second trimester or later.
Tuesdays courses 13:30 start 26/2, 9/4, 28/5 and later in 2019
Wednesday courses 17:00 start: 27/2, 10/4, 29/5 and later in 2019